Just because you learn a new skill doesn’t mean that you learned how to perform it. From your mindset to the stage (and beyond), Practice for Performance has you covered.
We’ve got you covered. Easy to digest modules of hands-on, step-by-step, go-at-your-own-pace expert teaching with weekly live Q&As and trainings to completely transform your practice and playing.
What you'll get:
- In-Depth Self-study modules to go at your own pace and try things out
- Weekly Live Classes to cover the current module
- Weekly Live Q&A for the 8-week Program
- PLUS Lifetime Access to the course so you can go back whenever you want
Learn new skills and how to adapt your existing toolbox to be performance-ready:
- Neurologically-aligned strategies so you finally feel confident on stage
- Understand how your brain and body work to finally work with them, not against them
- Regulate your nervous system so you never fall apart on stage again
- Discover your Resilience and Resonant Authenticity
- Become super efficient in your practice
- Avoid injury and burnout
- Level-up the quality of your playing across the board, and know how to discuss it without negative self-talk
- Become consistently more performance-ready than ever before.
- Adapting Existing Skills
- Applying Your Skills for Accelerated Learning
Achieve Healthy Musical Excellence - and be nice to yourself. Get the tools and step-by-step action you’ve been looking for with Practice for Performance.
Welcome to SPARK Practice!
[10-day after purchase No Questions Asked Refund]